Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie August 2018 Alberta

8 hours until the reception!

Kells, on August 11, 2018 at 05:00 Posted in Alberta 0 3
So my fiancé (against my asking him not to) has decided to drink a lot... and is now laying outside on our deck vomiting his guts up and no doubt will be doing so at the wedding. I don’t know what to do, I’m so disappointed and just want to not even try. I asked him to stop drinking or he’d be sick and now. Well I think you understand. What do I do?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Kells, on August 14, 2018 at 16:39
  • K
    Newbie August 2018 Alberta
    Kells ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    He was vomiting the whole wedding and I’m just glad I didn’t pour my savings into the wedding . But we got a surprise after the wedding that made it all better. Having a new addition to our family 🙂 so that made it good
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kells, is he ok? How did the rest of your day go? I hope he was not too seriously ill and that both of you got to enjoy your reception. How did everything go on your wedding day?

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow! That’s extremely disappointing! He needs Gravol and fast. Along with an ibuprofen. He needs to get some sleep now and avoid any caffeine. Once he wakes up a shower could help. He needs to stick with water and continue to take the gravol because if he stops, the vomiting could continue. I’m so sorry you’re going through this on your wedding day! Good luck.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics