Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

8 Funny Halloween Couple Costumes

Emilie, on October 24, 2016 at 14:05 Posted in Living together 0 10

Hi lovely soon-to-weds Smiley heart

This is the day you can be literally anyone... But the best ideas are even better when they involve your favourite partner in crime Smiley winking

Which one is your favourite?

Back to the future Couple Costume

Funny Couple Costume

Funny Oreo Couple Costume

Deer Hunt Couple Costume

Pokemon Couple Costume

Sammy and Velma Couple Costume

Sesame Street Couple Costume

Superman and Wonderwoman

Which idea would you do for Halloween?

10 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 25, 2018 at 19:10
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    6 love scooby doo and the gang. I would be scooby and hubby will be shaggy
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow!! This is such an amazing idea Rosemarie!! You should share it with other brides! I'm sure it could inspire some of them! You could create a discussion and share your idea. Smiley smile Do you or your FH do martial arts? Smiley winking

• Rosemarie
    Frequent user December 2016 Manitoba
    Rosemarie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We might have a skit during the ceremony for those who want to be part of the wedding party can't afford to be part of it but they'll be part of something else that's awesome. I've got a script down for theatrics. But we'll resume the romance... I don't wanna make people bored! I do wanna keep people entertained and awake.
    We'll do the official stuff prior to the surprise ceremony, a couple years from now.

This video kinda inspired me to want to change things up a bit:

OFFICIAL Epic Wedding Ceremony Battle (Batman, Iron Man & More)

I'm going to have to figure out how to fight the Avenger Black Widdow in a wedding dress as that one of Elektra's many rivals and Daredevil's many many many love interests -- superheros/comic book characters aren't monogomous. But in a fan fiction world, anything goes really. Smiley xd

One can only hope, but it's just an idea. Smiley winking

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Very nice Rosemarie!Smiley smile all of you pulled of the looks very nicely!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so cool Rosemarie!! Smiley heart I admire so much people who can make their own costumes!! You could have a themed wedding and dress up? Or you could have a subtle theme and use some of your favourite characters as inspiration!

What's your favourite reception theme?
    Would you have a theme for your ceremony too? Smiley smile

• Rosemarie
    Frequent user December 2016 Manitoba
    Rosemarie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The oreo one is kinda funny, but I do find the Pokemon one kinda adorable.

My man and I cosplay (costume roleplay) for conventions (meaning when the suit is on, we ARE the characters, and we do our best to stay in character). But we do want to do more costuming events for charity work but it's hard to find some people to join up with in the city who aren't elitists in the craft.

He's a really convincing Matthew Murdock from the new Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix. We want to be able to afford to have the red suit from the series made one day. If only I had the time in my life to make the helmet and custom make the lenses for the helmet as prescription lenses.

MARVEL'S DAREDEVIL Trailer (2015)

Here's a few photos of us from one of our shoots:

Jared Rosemarie as Marvel's Daredevil Elektra & Masked Vigilante Matt Murdock

Jared Rosemarie as Marvel's Daredevil Elektra & Masked Vigilante Matt Murdock

Daredevil X Elektra

Daredevil X Elektra

Comparison

Comparison

Dinner for 2

My Fiancee as Matt Murdock

My Fiancee as Matt MurdockDinner for 2

We were ninjas for Halloween, but I didn't get any pics of him in his Ninja attire since my dad insulted him and he didn't want to wear the outfit ever again..., Unless we decide to do some streaming and make videos again on YouTube for gaming/tutorials of stuff. Here's me and my other friend at Comic Con.

Just Chilling at C4

Just Chilling at C4

• Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Emilie. I have a feeling his costume is either Batman or Spider-Man to keep with the theme.

8 Funny Halloween Couple Costumes - 1

8 Funny Halloween Couple Costumes - 2
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love it Simone!! Smiley heart What would be your FH's costume? Would he have a matching one? Smiley winking

• Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like number 8 as always wanted to dress as a superhero. I would probably dress like Storm from X-Men!Smiley winking

8 Funny Halloween Couple Costumes - 1
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

HAHA number 3 is great!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics