Help! What do I do! Whats left! AHHHH

13 Comments

Latest activity by Colleen, on September 6, 2019 at 16:36
  • Colleen
    Curious September 2019 Manitoba
    Colleen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm 8 days out today and literally just posted a similar discussion LOL! My mind is all over the place stressing about stupid small details.

No matter what, just remember that this day is for you and your soon to be husband to celebrate your love with all your friends and family! Enjoy yourself!!
  • Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You're almost there! Hope the rest of the last few days are reasonably peaceful and that your day is everything you imagined!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try to keep calm. Enjoy this exciting time. I hope you have a wonderful day
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ahh too exciting Kelly! you got this! At this point just make sure all vendors know what they are doing and have all contact info for them. Confirm pickup times or delivery times if you have any. Go get your nails done and any prior things you need to beauty wise. Final touches on any speeches and embrace these last few days !

• Sara
    Curious September 2019 British Columbia
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m only 9 days away! My head keeps swimming with little details. My wedding is “low key” in comparison to most but it’s still a lot. I’m soooooo thankful for my Day of Coordinator. He’s come on board about two weeks ago so I just keep emailing him my thoughts/concerns. He tells me everything is under control and that we are in good shape.
    So now I am focused on self care, packing lists and just getting through my work days.
    All the best to you!!
  • Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I made a little list of the things I knew I was going to forget and am just making sure I check them off one day at a time. (Get enough batteries for fairy lights, wash the chocolate fountain ahead of time, ect.) Just to make sure there's no serious emergencies on the day. Also I put tip money into labeled envelopes and sealed them so I can just hand them out on the day. Also have a schedule for when we are making payments. I have a bit more time than you (29 days woot) but you never know what someone is going to forget and it's a good idea to double check. But finally just make sure that you take the time to breathe and pamper yourself. Just relax for a minute and look at all your hard work and appreciate it.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Be excited! lol

Make sure you have all payments in order, all wedding items together ready to be taken to the venue, emergency kit, don't wear your bra the morning of the wedding if it will give lines that will show when wearing your dress, and get some sleep!!!

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sealed tip envelopes for your vendors! Break in your shoes! Get your engagement ring cleaned!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You’re welcome! Tip from my seamstress! Honestly something I never would have thought of but it makes so much sense!
  • Sharlene
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Sharlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Step ladders for decorating if you and your people are doing that. Imodium for you and your fiancé's tummies in case of nerves. Make sure that the wedding party, parents, DJ, catering all know your timeline. And maybe let your parents know about your plans and expectations are as well as where and when you want them to arrive if you want to have special photos with them besides family photos. My parents went a bit rouge in the hours before the ceremony even though I booked my mom with us for hair and make-up. She changed her time for hair and then I didn't see her until the ceremony. So no photos with her helping me get ready at all (even staged ones), even though I asked her to come by our room to pick up her corsage before heading to the ceremony. I thought we could stage photos once she arrived, but that didn't happen. I was upset at the time, but since then I have moved on and gotten over that.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just breathe and relax. The days coming sooner are exciting and anxious too. Put everything your not using in a suitcase or something and in a space that you know so it will be ready to go. Make up and wedding folder with contact information should be kept with you and clothes packed towards the day before going to the venue/hotel/venue.

• Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oooh! Good call!

I actually got a lint roller for my fiance today, but using it for the dress is something I never would have thought of! My dress is tulle and you bet I'm in a forest all day lol. Thanks for the tip!!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So exciting!!!!!
    I think having your day of emergency bag is very important!
    Have a lint roller, for the guys suits if they are dark, and if you are having pictures taken on the grass this will get rid of anything that sticks to your dress.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics