Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Expert September 2020 Ontario

365 Days!!!

Emily, on October 3, 2019 at 09:57 Posted in WeddingWire 0 20
I’m so freaking excited, I wish it was tomorrow! At the same time... feeling the pressure to get everything done! 🤯

We can’t do much more in terms of anything that costs money right now, that will come after Christmas. I’m thinking of making mock up centre pieces (and other decor) to see what it looks like and have a picture for reference when it’s being set up.. has anyone else done this?!

Ps check out how adorable my future MIL is 💕☺️

365 Days!!! 1

20 Comments

Latest activity by Emily, on November 24, 2019 at 21:46
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I was too worried about low attendance on a Friday because a lot of my family work weird hours sometimes, so we compromised by finding a venue outside of our metropolitan area (in my hometown!) so that there would be more availability and it’s cheaper to be honest! 😅😁
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're getting married the same weekend! We picked a Friday to make finding a venue and a photographer a little easier.

I'm in the same boat where we're waiting until 2020 to do more planning/spending and I want so badly to do everything now!
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh my gosh I can’t even wait 😬🎊
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Gah that is so exciting!!
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I remember my 365 day mark!! It really does go by fast and soon it'll be nearly 2 weeks until your wedding!

Your MIL is so sweet!

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    SO EXCITING! that’s the best feeling! we hit our 250 day mark last week and i was THRILLED!
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww thats so sweet!!!!!!

• Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You’re so right Vinod!💕
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Rayanne! That’s so sweet 💕
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg you’re so right 😂😂 ahhhh!!!
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Gah so exciting!! I hope your day is amazing
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lmao this is exactly how I calculate "time" by holidays hahaha. I'm the person in my office who knows exactly how many days until the next holiday....lol!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Aww, congrats on the 365 mark! It goes by super fast - you start thinking, October has thanksgiving and halloween, November has remembrance day, December is Christmas, January is ... well for me Ukrainian Christmas, February is Valentine's day, March is St. Patricks day, April is Easter, May is... well I think I had Ukrainian Easter the last weekend of April which was basically May, June is the start of summer and then summer goes so fast, and then it's wedding time!!!! lol

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This year will go so fast. Enjoy it. We'll all be here with you on good days and bad. Hopefully more good days 😊
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Its amazing how time flies by when planning all the tasks and visualising the results. The excitement of all the vendors standing near by to take their shots needed. Your MIL is sweet and sincere. Her happiness is your happiness.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So exciting! And super sweet from your FMiL! Enjoy all the planning! It goes super fast. I feel like just yesterday we were at a year, and it’s fricken tomorrow!!
    As for October weather, you really just have to hope for the best, it’s going to be a little chilly tomorrow but we are only outside for the ceremony and pictures!
  • Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’ll be fine with either and I would probably just laugh if it snowed because I do love snow, I just don’t think my guests would love it (outdoor ceremony) 😅😅 either way we will have backup blankets and such but our invitations will also say to dress appropriately haha
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Honestly, October is one of those months where it's one thing or another! I don't think you'll get snow.. it's a little early for that in Ontario (no jinxing).

You'll get one of those days where it's in between cold and mid temps, or hot - in Toronto this weekend it's going to be 21 on Saturday! Fingers crossed! Smiley smile

• Emily
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah she is honestly the sweetest lady I have ever met!! And then there’s my moms comment... she’s going to jinx snow 😅😒

365 Days!!! 2
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww that's so sweet from your FMIL!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics