Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

3 things about me

Zoë, on April 5, 2017 at 09:33 Posted in WeddingWire 0 16

Hi Girls,

As I’m new to this community, I want to know a little bit about my Brides-to-be.

Maybe we could do a little game.

What would be nice is that everyone tells 3 things about themselves. Smiley heart

I will start…Smiley tongue

1. Croissants

croissant

I’m totally in love with croissants. I could eat them every day, every hour and every minute.

2. Beyonce

Say my name

My all time favourite song is "Say my Name" by Beyonce. Who is with me?

3. Beach wedding

Beach wedding

My dream is to get married on the beach, as I’m addicted to palm trees.

Now it’s your turn!!!

Tell me 3 things. Smiley sexy

16 Comments

Latest activity by Melinda, on April 12, 2017 at 15:37
  • Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Omg, those pink paw pads!!! Such cuties!

• Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    3 things about me:
    1) I love to bake. I make all kinds of things, from pastries, to cookies, to cakes. And I don't eat any of it. Haha.
    2) I am a huge family person. Every other weekend, FH and I spend one day at my parents, and then one at his. And then family events on top of that. I'm very close with my parents and my siblings.
    3) I don't really have a "goal" for life. I don't have a "dream job" or any type life plans really. I honestly just want to spend the rest of my life with Greg and have my own happy little family.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Zoe,
    Here are my three things: 1. Faith, family and Friends are important to me. As they are a big part of my life and I make time for each on them. 2. Positivity is another important part of my life. I learned to be more positive and I enjoy having positive people and things in my life and I try my best to give positive vibes to others.
    3. Music is my favorite things to listen and my genres range from oldies up to some of today's music such as R&B, pop, hip hop, reggae, soca, light rock, soft rock, disco, dance, jazz and funk.

3 things about me - 1

3 things about me - 2

3 things about me - 3
  • Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ummm, let see:

1. i'm a big nerd. star wars, doctor who, mass effect, marvel superheroes, dungeons & dragons, you name it.

2. i love dogs. my parents run a cage free kennel and i have one scruffy monster myself.

3. i can't sing to save my life. i love to sing, but i try to keep it in my car so no one else is forced to hear it.

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is so fun reading about everyone! Here are a couple things about me Smiley smile

1. I love sports! I have played rugby for the past 11 years and this year is my second year playing on a Co-ed soccer team with my FH and i'm having a ton of fun!

2. I love being outdoors. My FH and I take multiple trips every year to go camping, hiking, fishing and hunting all over BC. We also spend almost every evening in the summer out on our patio BBQing.

Hiking

Hiking

3. I'm a total nerd. My FH and I play a LOT of board games, and we have been known to play Dungeons and Dragons campaigns from time to time Smiley smile

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

1) I am a huge cat lover! I have 2 cats - Toby and Max. They cuddle with me all the time, greet me at the door and Toby actually likes going on car rides, unlike most cats!

Toby and Max - Toby is the black and brown cat and Max is the tan coloured cat.

Toby and Max

2) I love playing card games and board games! I could play for a whole day and still feel content!

card games

3) I love the summer! I am a summer girl 100%, I love wearing rompers and buying cute bathing suits! I love swimming and going to the beach! I love eating ice cream and smores! I love campfires!!!!... everything about summer is great!

Summer

• Louise
    Devoted September 2017 Quebec
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    1- I absolutely love baking, it relaxes me. 2- I'm a huge lover of animals 3. I love being outdoors and being active.
  • Vicky
    Frequent user June 2018 Quebec
    Vicky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    1. Ceasar Salad ; I could eat this everyday for lunch&diner ❤
    2.Walking; I hate sport but I LOVE walking. I could walk and walk for hours
    3.Nails polish ; I have 100 of nails polish. I have to do them every 2-3 days. A fresh new polish just make me happy
  • Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

hahaha i love it! I got my FH a little picture that says "cats leave paw prints on your heart forever" lol!! It was more for a joke but he put it up on display haha!!

• Melinda
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

1. I love baking. Mostly because I love eating what I bake Smiley smile

2. I'm an animal lover. I have 2 cats and 1 dog (all rescues). I'm a HUGE supporter of animal rescue and adoption. It is my personal vow to never buy an animal from a breeder ever in my life. #adoptdontshop!

3. I've recently become addicted to listening to podcasts. I can't believe I never discovered them until now. They're all free on itunes and it's amazing because there are a million topics to choose from.

• Melinda
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm a cat lady too!! I got my FH a mug that says "some men are born to cats, others have cats thrust upon them." We have 2 as well. And also a dog because I'm just a crazy pet person in general Smiley smile

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    1) We live a frugal lifestyle... Neither of us have bought new clothes in over 2 years.
    2) I hate the city... I have go quite often for work, but my boss has to coax me to visit the downtown office.
    3) I dropped out of university to attend trade school... Best decision that I ever made... Fresh air and exercise plus I get paid for something I would do for free.
  • Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

1. I love to cook

2. I love a clean house

3.I love riding our Harley with my FH on the way to a beach for a picnic.

• Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

1. Reading: I LOVE to read, it is definitely my favourite past-time. I always have at least 3 new books on deck to read, since I go through them so quickly.

2. Cats: I am a crazy cat lady LOL!! I just think cats are super cute and I would adopt a hundred if I could. I have two kitties of my own, and I have successfully converted FH into a crazy cat man hahaha! He has adopted my two cats and loves them!

3. My favourite food is pizza. I could eat it everyday, for every meal and be happy. It works out great because it is also my future hubbys favourite, so we almost never disagree on what to order in for dinner Smiley smile

• Loni
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

1. Potatoes - My all time favourite, could never give them up, absolute weakness! Mashed, fried, baked, love em all Smiley smile

2. Running - Love running, training for my first half marathon this June.

3. Graphic Designer - Creative at heart! I work as a graphic designer but love being creative in my personal life as well.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Zoë! Here are 3 things to know about me.

1. Pasta

I love pasta as much as you seem to like croissant. I would eat it every day!!

2. Harry Potter

I am obsessed with Harry Potter! It is my all time favourite book series as we both grew up together. Definitely the books I would bring with me to a deserted island. So much depth and a great community of fans.

3. Reading

I think reading is my all-time favourite passtime. I love the way a good story can really pull you into another world and make you feel like you have made new friends or been on an adventure.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics