Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Raphaela
Frequent user June 2018 Alberta

3 more days!!!!

Raphaela, on June 19, 2018 at 15:49 Posted in Before the wedding 0 9
I was working so much that I haven’t had time for last minute things. Communication with our venue has been weird since FH brother was our contact for the venue then he went on leave and sent us an email just a couple weeks ago (when I was working almost every day) I just got things kind of settled with them yesterday. I feel like nothing is what I want for some reason... even though I know it will work out and that a lot of things are what I wanted! Is this just my nerves completely freaking out three days before?!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Tyanna, on June 20, 2018 at 01:28
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm getting married this weekend next year, good choice 😊
  • Tyanna
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Well as far as optimism goes, at least you have him there if anything requires his attention at the reception Smiley smile congrats on 3 more days ❤
  • Raphaela
    Raphaela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    He is the best man.
  • Tyanna
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's hard, but try to focus on the positive Smiley smile will your m FH bro be at the wedding?
  • Raphaela
    Raphaela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The problem was the venue didn’t really know what was happening because FH brother who runs the camp went on leave and only told the other people very little. So I had to explain everything just yesterday to the venue. Luckily it’s not a lot to explain. I know everything will work out haha thank you all for the advice Smiley smile
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Focus on what needs to done and the venue has your vision and instructions to know what you getting set up. Main thing is to keep calm, cool and collected since this is your day. You have family that can help out and to deligate any duties that need to be overlooked. Enjoy your day and to celebrate with your husband and everyone else.
  • Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try not to stress out over things you cannot control (I know easier said than done). Everything always finds a way of working themselves out!
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Focus your time/energy on the things you think would actually make/break your day. Everything else will be okay, and sweating the small stuff at this point will just put you at wits end.

Try and take whatever time you can manage to zone out, meditate, take a bubble bath... whatever you need to do to breathe, and relax.

You're going to have a wonderful day! Don't lose sight of the BIG picture!! Smiley heart Marrying the love of your life!

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ah, you're almost there!

It's totally understandable that you're nervous, but do what you can and try not to stress too much; as you said, things will work out for the best!

If your fiancé's brother is unavailable, it would make sense to get in touch with someone else who can contact your venue so that you don't have to worry about that on the day of your wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics