Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

2020 couples - it's your year!!!

Joey, on December 31, 2019 at 14:35 Posted in WeddingWire 0 6

Calling everyone who has a wedding date in 2020 - this is YOUR YEAR! Are you ready? Does it feel like you'll be saying "I do" super soon? What's left to plan? How many days do you have left?

2020 couples - it's your year!!! 1

Photo by Chasing Autumn Photography & Fine Art in Medicine Hat

6 Comments

Latest activity by Stefanie, on February 14, 2020 at 14:31
  • Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Time feels like it has been going at hyper speed since we entered the New Year. Our wedding is on August 15 and we have 182 days to go. We still need to get the decor for the reception and finish off with the smaller details. My bridesmaid also have picked a day for my Bridal Shower and Bachelorette party which is making it all feel more real.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    October 2020 feels a whole lot closer now that we're in 2020!
    We put planning on hold for the holidays so I'm excited to jump back in!
    We still have lots of things to do, I'm breaking them into little chunks so that we don't get overwhelmed. Finalizing the guest list and picking cake are on this months "I do to do" list. February is picking our invitations which means we need to settle on the timeline for our big day.
  • Heidi
    Frequent user July 2020 British Columbia
    Heidi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Got engaged a few weeks ago, just started planning. There is sooo much to do
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Omgggggg im so freaking excited!!! we just have to get the guys suits and our rings and me some jewelry and our marriage certificate thing when it gets closer to the time!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have 197 days to go!

We have to finalize our invitations, pick rings out this year, I’m waiting for my veil to come in still!
    Then just keep paying down vendors.
    We also still need to buy a house! That’s probably my biggest stress right now!
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Woot 2020 brides in the house!

We've only got 16 days left so it's right around the corner for us!

We're mostly ready.

-My dress is ready for pick up today from alterations so hopefully everything is good to go and I can take it home.

-FH needs to finalize his vows

-We need to make our final payment to our venue which is due the end of next week.

-We need to check in with our DJ and ensure that he has all the songs for special dances, the processional and recessional.

-We need to have a meeting with the lighting technician at our venue to coordinate spotlights for our first dance

-We need to practice our first dance

-I need to very quickly learn how to lead a Greek dance

-We need to make a poster sized version of our seating chart and have it printed

-The most difficult thing, it's been like herding cats, is coordinating how we're getting all our decorations and such to and from the venue because so many people have the 'genius' idea to carpool to the wedding to save parking costs which leaves us with playing tetris with items and begging more people to drive their cars down.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics