Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner June 2020 Saskatchewan

18 month old

Jordan, on February 16, 2020 at 20:38 Posted in Wedding reception 0 3
Ok so we are having our wedding Friday march 27th. Our son will be 18 months old. Our venue is half an hour out of the city and everyone will be shuttling there and back. What did everyone do with their young ones? I'm getting way to dressed out about this detail. Our ceremony is at 730 pm

3 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on February 25, 2020 at 04:55
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jordan! Some great ideas from the PPs here. Have you decided what you will do?

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Although they were older than 18 months - my cousin in-law hired a baby sitter to stay with their kids at their wedding and just rented a hotel room for her? That way their kids were there with them at the ceremony as a flower girl and ring bearer, but not around them as they proceeded to really "celebrate" getting married.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do you want him to be part of the ceremony? It sounds like the time might be a little late and close to bedtime (depending on your routine) so if you don't need him to be a part of the wedding I would have a babysitter with him at home. If you can, find a sitter to take him for most of the day or a few relatives to watch him earlier on while you're getting ready.

If you need him there I would ask a relative you trust to take him home to the babysitter after the ceremony or photos are done. That one relative will need to skip the shuttle so they can drive with the car seat there and back. They'll miss a bit of the wedding but not the whole thing.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics