Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leslie
Newbie September 2022 Alberta

$10,000 Budget Wedding

Leslie, on February 19, 2021 at 12:32 Posted in Alberta 0 8
Hello All! I am new to the group and am wondering if anyone has experience or can direct me to having a initiate mountain wedding in AB or eastern BC. Our budget is $10,000 as we want to travel Europe for our honeymoon. Just researching what packages are available for that budget. Any help is appreciated Smiley smile

8 Comments

Latest activity by Megan, on March 18, 2021 at 11:16
  • Megan
    Curious August 2021 Alberta
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would look at air BNB's and keep the guest list small. There is a ton of beautiful Air BNB locations in the mountains. Willow Hill BnB isn't in the mountains but it offers cute little elopement packages and the hosts are amazing/its stunning out there (we did our engagement photos there) here is the website : https://www.willowhilllodge.ca/

Owners name is Kathy and she is AMAZING

also we are getting married just outside Calgary at Bears Paw Lions club and it is quite inexpensive. Our budget is also $10 000

• Leslie
    Leslie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you very much!
  • Leslie
    Leslie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Amanda. We have now decided on something bigger and fall! But I will still check this out!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Welcome and Congrats on your engagement! We are here to help you out in any way possible as you will get to use much of WW features and tools at your fingertips. Venues in Alberta and BC will vary on where you look to book and what is being offered. I don't know any sources of the mountain views though you will get many suggestions from others in the same area to help.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge they might have a elopement package because of covid right now

• Leslie
    Leslie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Kim! Yes the Pomeroy does it Smiley smile Thank you for your response!
  • Kim
    Devoted June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That can definitely be done, especially with it being more intimate. I believe there are some mountain resorts offering elopement packages for reasonable prices.

I did a quick google search, and found that Kananaskis Lodge has wedding packages within your budget.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A price tag is not much to go on without details. $10K all in, including your clothes, rings, legal expenses etc? How many people attending?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics