Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie October 2018 Ontario

+1 no name

Stephanie, on April 22, 2018 at 08:57 Posted in WeddingWire 0 5

How do i add +1's without names? or open ended +1s that could be up to 6 people?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on April 26, 2018 at 18:31
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Stephanie! Do you mean when you are addressing your envelopes? Or on the WeddingWire online RSVP? For envelopes you just write "John Doe and Guest". For WeddingWire's online RSVP system I recommend adding "John Doe" and "Guest Doe" as linked companions!

To add a "linked companion", click on the main guest in your guest list then scroll down to the Companions section and click the plus sign to add a plus one for that guest:

+1 no name 1

• Sarah
    Beginner February 2020 Alberta
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I also put the guests name then +1, that way they know that they can invite someone else. I just asked that person to let me know the name of the person they were bringing after they had RSVP'd so I had everyones name

• Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wrote "and guest" for those with plus ones
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just wrote someone's name and the their +1.
    Example: John Doe
    John Doe +1
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just put a comment on our RSVP page on our website that if they can’t find their guest’s name to let us know and we’ll add them for them. There’s no way of knowing some people’s plus one when making the invites so it’s challenging. When making our guest list to know how many guests, numbers wise, so we know how many people we were inviting we just put so and so’s guest, (John Smith & John Smith’s Guest).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics