Skip to main content
L
Leanne

Hamilton, Ontario · From November 2018

Married June 2020. Kept postponing the reception, but now just going to cancel because I'm pregnant and live on the other side of the country than when we... View more

Married June 2020. Kept postponing the reception, but now just going to cancel because I'm pregnant and live on the other side of the country than when we started.

Happily married 🎉

June 14, 2020

748days 0hrs : 27min
Erin
Postpone oh No!!!
Erin, On February 8, 2021 at 20:52

Have any of you decided to postpone the wedding because of everything going on with COVID-19? If so is anyone else getting flack for doing it? A few of my family members and friends that were invited...

Vinod, sunday 14-Feb-21 19
Colleen
Fun Discussion! Entrance and First Dance Songs!
Colleen, On January 19, 2021 at 21:19

This is a stressful time for most of us (if not all of us) and I wanted to offer a topic that could just be some fun! What are some song suggestions to play while walking down the aisle or for first...

Megan, thursday 11-Feb-21 29 2
Kelsie
Must Haves! Wedding Playlist!
Kelsie, On February 3, 2021 at 21:10

Hey everyone! Music was something really important to my fiancé and I, we want to have amazing music keeping everyone dancing! What are some of your must have wedding songs?! I think a great one for...

Stacey Tc, tuesday 9-Mar-21 21 1
Liga
Postponing wedding from 2020 to 2022
Liga, On December 5, 2020 at 21:51

Hy! I am bride who should have married in June 2020. We postponed our wedding for 2021, but I have decided to contact all my wedding planners, location and all the rest in January and will ask to move...

Vinod, thursday 10-Dec-20 11
Caro
Recently engaged - do i book a venue for 2021?
Caro, On December 8, 2020 at 22:19

Hi brides! We got engaged at the end of October 2020 and I’ve been slow to plan with the covid unknowns. With the latest announcement that Ontario will get the vaccine for phase 1 within the next...

Kara, saturday 2-Jan-21 19
Aatifa
Affordable Wedding Venue
Aatifa, On November 9, 2020 at 18:23

Hello, I hope you all are doing well. Firstly, I’d like to thank those who helped me out by giving me ideas regarding videography that is within my budget. As for the wedding venue, I have been...

Leanne, wednesday 9-Dec-20 6 1
Kristen
Walking Down the Aisle Alone
Kristen, On December 7, 2020 at 12:30

I am wondering if there are any brides out there that are planning to 'give themselves away'? I am planning to but am feeling a bit alone in this, it seems that there is a lot of expectation I should...

Carly, tuesday 26-Oct-21 60 1
Sadia
Covid-19 + wedding season
Sadia, On March 11, 2020 at 23:31

I feel like this conversation was bound to come up. Any brides on here that are *starting* to get a little alarmed/concerned that the virus might interfere with their wedding? Do they even offer...

Amanda, friday 19-Jun-20 267 10
Michelle
Is it possible to have a cheap-ish wedding in Toronto
Michelle, On February 11, 2020 at 21:07

Cause I just got a quote for a wedding that's going to cost 30,000.00$ like... what!?!? lol. I am the saver in the relationship and I am all about a good deal and i get it sometimes it's not...

Danielle, monday 20-Jul-20 49
K
Rehearsal dinner - destination
Krystal, On December 8, 2019 at 19:58

Hi everyone! We are getting married in the neighbouring province to us, and everyone is from out of town. It’s like a mini destination wedding. For rehearsal dinner, is the etiquette that everyone is...

Leanne, wednesday 1-Jan-20 8
Pierre
Lab grown or in ground diamond and apporopiate size?
Pierre, On December 11, 2019 at 16:27

I'm struggling a bit in my decision in what kind of diamond I want; lab or ground. Then if I want a in ground diamond; I would like a conflict free diamond or possibly a refurbished. My girlfriend is...

Leanne, wednesday 1-Jan-20 13
Brett
Petticoat or slip. Is one needed?
Brett, On October 15, 2019 at 14:11

My wedding dress is a ball gown. I have no clue if I need a petticoat or slip underneath it. Any thoughts?

Leanne, friday 15-Nov-19 9
Alexandra
9 days until the wedding and I'm starting to get sick
Alexandra, On November 14, 2019 at 23:26

I'm so unimpressed right now. I'm 9 days out, getting everything finalized and I'm starting to get sick. I'm so hoping this is like a quick cold for a couple of days but I'm a little worried it might...

Megan, monday 18-Nov-19 16
Lindsey
Stag and doe
Lindsey, On November 13, 2019 at 19:50

Hi! We are trying to plan our stag and doe and I’m trying to figure out what make us the most money. Should we be in charge of the bar or look for a venue that runs it? Or should we just host it at...

Ashley, thursday 14-Nov-19 6
Elaine
Wedding day
Elaine, On June 3, 2019 at 21:26

Just wondering how everyone picked thier wedding day? I have no idea what day to pick. I keep bouncing around. Driving everyone crazy. Right now I'm thinking about a Christmas wedding.

Candace, tuesday 4-Jun-19 15
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Who's in your wedding party
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:35

I don't know about you, but as soon as I got engaged I immediately had people asking me who I'd choose to be my bridesmaids. You may even have had people ask you straight up if they can be in your...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 30
Lauren
Engagement Party - is a backyard BBQ okay?
Lauren, On May 16, 2019 at 16:55

Hi everyone! My FH and I would like to have a very casual BBQ in our backyard next month as our engagement party. Our thought is to buy some wine and beer, meat and veggies for the BBQ, and serve...

Lauren, wednesday 5-Jun-19 23
Kaila
Wedding Shower Gift
Kaila, On May 8, 2019 at 10:52

Hi there, I am in my friends wedding and I am trying to figure out a unique gift for her. I dont want to do her registry. I would rather put together a basket of things or something like that. Help me...

Leanne, thursday 16-May-19 14
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How long had you been dating when you got engaged?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:11

How long did you and your partner date before you got engaged? Photo by Isle + Oak Photography in Coquitlam BC >>Click here to go to the next question - How many hours a week do you spend on...

Kathleen, thursday 16-May-19 46
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday! - three words to describe your proposal
Joey, On May 10, 2019 at 08:05

Give us a glimpse into your "I do" moment by sharing a description of your proposal. If you had to describe your proposal in just three words or less, or three emojis, which would you choose? Photos...

Shyrelle, tuesday 21-May-19 42
Krizia
Sooo.. About Rehearsal Dinners
Krizia, On May 15, 2019 at 04:52

I'm recently engaged (woot woot!) and new to the wedding wire community (BIG woot woot) and my fiance and I have already run into our first dilemma, so I thought I'd come on here and ask for some...

Amie, tuesday 21-May-19 12
L
Free-lance Bartender?
Leanne, On May 15, 2019 at 15:19

Hi everyone, have any of you hired a free-lance bartender, or just someone with Smart Serve (or equivalent outside of ON) for an event or your wedding? I don't really need a bartender, because what we...

Amanda, friday 24-May-19 4
Allison
5 months out and stressed
Allison, On May 15, 2019 at 14:50

I didn't think I'd be the bride who got overly stressed about the wedding but here we are! For those of you who don't know, one of my bridesmaids is getting married in June and I'm in her wedding. So...

Donna, friday 24-May-19 16
Emily
Not getting Rsvps back
Emily, On May 12, 2019 at 08:45

How do I nicely say that if I don't have their rsvp back by june 1st to please NOT come as there may not be enough seating or food for them.... wedding in august 3rd and only have 43/70 people rsvped....

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 21
Robyn
Venting space
Robyn, On March 2, 2019 at 12:54

Hey everyone! It's been a long week and I don't know about everyone else, but I need a space to vent. SO MANY THINGS HAPPENING THAT ARE JUST... AAAAAARGH. The main source of my (current) stress - my...

Leanne, monday 25-Mar-19 17
Robyn
The MOH Saga continues - Veil Fail
Robyn, On March 21, 2019 at 13:53

So my MOH, also my future sister-in-law (yeah), a.k.a. the dress diva, has let me down yet again. She had volunteered her veil for me to use as my something borrowed, which I was kind of lukewarm...

Gina, monday 25-Mar-19 32
Lynnie
Do you wear your engagement ring while sleeping?
Lynnie, On March 21, 2019 at 13:05

Do you sleep with your engagement ring on? Or do you never wear your ring to bed? What's your bedtime ring rule? 💍 If you take your ring off at night - where do you stash it?? Photo from Alexis...

Shla, sunday 21-Apr-19 42
Chelsea
Man of honour
Chelsea, On January 10, 2019 at 22:39

I am considering having my brother as my “man of honour” as well as my male cousin in my wedding party. I know it’s usually all girls so I would love some feedback as these are the closest people to...

Katrine, tuesday 30-Jul-19 27
Caitlin
Winter Wedding
Caitlin, On February 19, 2019 at 14:51

Hi Everyone, We are getting married January 4th, 2020. My dream is to have an outdoor wedding but I am wondering what people think about having the ceremony outside in January. Is anyone else doing...

Tara, thursday 10-Sep-20 22
Lynnie
What has been the hardest wedding decision to agree on together?
Lynnie, On January 31, 2019 at 13:05

Have there been any parts of your wedding that you and your future spouse have had trouble agreeing on? Whether it's something big like the size of the guest list or where to get married, or a smaller...

Robyn, thursday 14-Feb-19 24
Shla
Popular wedding trends you don't like
Shla, On February 6, 2019 at 20:01

What is a popular wedding trend that you, personally, don't like? For me it's the whole mason jar and burlap thing and the "Mr. Right Mrs. Always Right" themes. The jars can look pretty but for me...

Stacie, tuesday 19-Feb-19 31

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics