Brittany

Parry Sound, Ontario · From February 2018

Happily married 🎉

September 15, 2018

1348days 22hrs
Joey
Cake smash - I do or I don't?
Joey, On September 19, 2018 at 08:05

What's your opinion on a cake smash - totally cute, or way too messy for your wedding day? Have you and your SO talked about whether you'll do one? Will you keep it neat and sweet? Photo by P.S...

Leanne, friday 28-Dec-18 18
Brittany
married 😍
Brittany, On September 19, 2018 at 11:37

Finally married. Best day ever. Thanks for everyone’s input!! 💜💜

Stephanie, saturday 22-Sep-18 21
Brittany
Less than 2 weeks! Any tips?
Brittany, On September 4, 2018 at 17:51

Less than 2 weeks till I get married. Crazy! Any tips?! Xo

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 6
Brittany
Late night snack options? Help please
Brittany, On September 4, 2018 at 19:56

Hi all! Really need some input here. We are doing a small wedding. We will have dinner at a restaurant and going back to a cottage for a bonfire. We want a late night snack that can be made ahead of...

Marleau, saturday 8-Sep-18 11 182
Lynnie
Who said it? - "My wedding - oops, I mean our wedding..."
Lynnie, On September 4, 2018 at 09:05

Which one of you has gotten a little carried away when talking about wedding details and accidentally said "my wedding"?? 🙊 Fess up! Who said it? Next Question: Who said it? - "I just had the craziest...

Amelia, saturday 26-Oct-19 30
Marcia
Officially Married!!
Marcia, On August 12, 2018 at 10:23

Guyssss, I officially got married last night! All the blood sweat and tears was so worth it!! Got to admit I’m so happy to be done with planning! Thank you to my WeddingWire family this app really...

Brittany, tuesday 4-Sep-18 63
Jessie
Our wedding Sept.1/2018
Jessie, On September 3, 2018 at 18:03

Derek & Jessieceremonyboth familiesFamilyFirst dance I am still dreaming. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. The weather was absolutely perfect.. a little hot but can't complain about...

Vinod, saturday 8-Sep-18 20
Zoë
Sweetheart Table Inspiration
Zoë, On May 30, 2017 at 10:10

Hi future brides, Who is going for a sweetheart table at their wedding? Which one would you choose? A. B. C. D. *** pinterest

Brittany, tuesday 28-Aug-18 11
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers -How many tables will you have at your reception?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:05

How many tables are you going to have at your reception? Think about your number of guests, and the size and shape of your tables, to arrive at this important number - you'll need to know this when...

Leanne, monday 21-Jan-19 28
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many menu options are you offering your guests?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:04

Chicken, beef, fish, veggie... how many different menu options are you offering to your guests? Photo by Aniket Sananse Photography in Brampton ON >>Click here to go to the next question - How...

Leanne, monday 21-Jan-19 25
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How long had you been dating when you got engaged?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:11

How long did you and your partner date before you got engaged? Photo by Isle + Oak Photography in Coquitlam BC >>Click here to go to the next question - How many hours a week do you spend on...

Kathleen, thursday 16-May-19 46
Jenn
iso Sign ideas!!
Jenn, On August 27, 2018 at 18:48

What are thoughts on reception signage (i.e., guest book, cards & gifts, photobooth)? I haven't really found a place that does framed signs for these things? Is this a DIY situation? I'm not...

Jenn, tuesday 28-Aug-18 9
Jennifer
Just Married!
Jennifer, On August 24, 2018 at 22:44

August 18th, 2018 a day I’ll never forget! So happy to be married and done with all the preparations and planning! Three more weeks until the honeymoon woooo! Haha I just wanted to thank you ladies...

Peggy, tuesday 4-Sep-18 19
Sheena
Honeymoon
Sheena, On August 28, 2018 at 07:10

Hi guys Just wondering how long after your wedding will you be going on your honeymoon? My fiance and I are getting married on the 2nd of November, but aren't going on our honeymoon until late...

Melissa, friday 28-Sep-18 24
Kelly
No bridal party?
Kelly, On August 25, 2018 at 23:45

Hey everyone, I just wanted to see if anyone on here has had a wedding without a bridal party or is planning on doing so. My FH and I are weighing out the options of it. When we think about who we’d...

Rayanne, friday 6-Sep-19 18
Joey
How many weddings have you been in?
Joey, On August 25, 2018 at 14:05

Let's find the community member with the most wedding experience. How many weddings have you been in? It could be as an usher, bridesmaid, flower girl, ceremony reader - any role you took on in a...

Kelsea, monday 3-Sep-18 19
Mtlbride
Guestbook?
Mtlbride, On August 27, 2018 at 09:39

Are you doing a traditional guestbook? Something else? Share your ideas!

Mary, sunday 18-Oct-20 33
Lisa
We did it! What an amazing day!
Lisa, On May 22, 2018 at 20:54

Wow! That's it! We are married. Photographer sent us a few sneak peaks so I thought I would share with you all. Happiest Day Ever! Thank you all for being a wealth of great ideas and for all the...

Brittany, wednesday 22-Aug-18 48
Joey
The best wedding favour you've ever received
Joey, On August 22, 2018 at 08:05

Tell us about the best wedding favor you've ever received. What was it? What made you love it? Will you be using it as inspiration for your own favors? Photo by Brooklin Paper Co. in Markham

Kay, thursday 23-Aug-18 16
Brittany
Activities for reception?
Brittany, On August 22, 2018 at 07:53

Hi y’all what is everyone doing during dinner/ reception ? Are you playing the shoe game? Other activities? also had my 1st fitting and had to share!!

Jennifer, sunday 26-Aug-18 12 205
Brittany
What type of bra to wear with a low v back of a wedding dress
Brittany, On August 15, 2018 at 10:01

Hi y’all! I’m getting married in 30 days!!!! my dress at the back is low. Not super low but low enough I think you’ll see the bra strap. What are some bras I can wear? I want some push up and I’m a...

Valérie, monday 10-Sep-18 13
Brittany
Punta Cana
Brittany, On July 16, 2018 at 19:36

Places to go in punta Cana for honeymoon?

Megan, tuesday 17-Jul-18 4 66
Brittany
Hashtag help!
Brittany, On July 12, 2018 at 07:54

Hi all! Looking for for some suggestions for our hashtag. Brides name Brittany Broeckel groom Jason Rogers. Doing a camping themed wedding. Thanks !!!

Brittany, thursday 12-Jul-18 5
Brittany
Hurricane lanterns
Brittany, On June 7, 2018 at 19:06

Anyone one know where to buy these or something similar in yellow lavender or black. I’m picturing these with vintage cases with flowers on a tree stump for our centrepieces. Thanks !!

Brittany, monday 25-Jun-18 10
Courtney
Decor - Done and Dusted!
Courtney, On June 14, 2018 at 13:36

I'm getting married in 23 days.. holy crap. I just finished getting all my decor, and I've set it up, taken pictures and placed it into tupperware bins to drop off at the venue. I wanted to share some...

Rayann, friday 15-Jun-18 27
Ludvis
Wedding signs
Ludvis, On June 12, 2018 at 17:14

Does anyone know of a place to get wedding signs like welcome to our wedding etc in Niagara region on the cheaper side. The original person who was going to make them isn’t trusted as we were supposed...

Vinod, thursday 2-Aug-18 9
Lynnie
Just for fun... which characters would plan your wedding?
Lynnie, On June 8, 2018 at 14:02

Happy Friday everyone!! For a little Friday fun.... So... if characters from the last show you watched were planning your wedding - who's planning??

Geneviève, thursday 14-Jun-18 41
Jennifer
Vows
Jennifer, On June 6, 2018 at 00:06

Hi everyone am getting married in 31 days but am super nervous, we are supposed to write our wedding vows but i can't come up with anything. Any tips on how to write the perfect wedding vow

Jennifer, saturday 9-Jun-18 20

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics