Skip to main content
Lor
Lor

Ottawa, Ontario · From December 2017

Im a 30 year old country girl in love with her man of 4 years and we live in Ottawa with my 2 cats. I play Magic the Gathering, i love to read and to... View more

Im a 30 year old country girl in love with her man of 4 years and we live in Ottawa with my 2 cats. I play Magic the Gathering, i love to read and to Netflix.

Happily married 🎉

August 31, 2018

2037days 6hrs
Janaya
Lets talk underwear!
Janaya, On May 28, 2019 at 17:46

I haven't seen anyone post about this recently but can we talk about what to wear under the dress? I am having the hardest time figuring out what to wear underneath it all... my concern is that my...

Donna, saturday 8-Jun-19 27
Nadia
Thank You Card Picture
Nadia, On January 22, 2019 at 15:32

When it comes to choosing your Thank You Card picture what exactly is the thinking process? Will you choose a picture of just the bride and the groom? Entire bridal party? Will it be a romantic...

Michelle, tuesday 5-Mar-19 12
Stephanie
New Signature
Stephanie, On January 30, 2019 at 16:49

One thing that I didn’t really consider was that when I changed my name, I would also be changing the way I sign my name! I went to get my new drivers license and when she said “sign here” I looked,...

Stephanie-Marie, friday 22-Mar-19 41
Rekramer
Wedding Album
Rekramer, On February 14, 2019 at 13:27

Has anyone ordered their wedding album or seen a lot of wedding albums? We are ordering ours online and I'm struggling to decide whether to go with a square, or portrait set up, and size. Any thoughts...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 7
Natalie
Wedding week timeline/iternary excel spreadsheets
Natalie, On August 24, 2018 at 12:46

Does anyone know of a good free downloadable spreadsheet that will help organize the week of the wedding. I am lloking for an all in one kind of thing. If not I will just have to attempt making it...

Amie, saturday 22-Sep-18 21
Lynnie
Test Time! When should you send thank you notes?
Lynnie, On December 18, 2017 at 04:05

Time to test your wedding knowledge ! When should you send thank you notes for wedding gifts? A) Within three months of your wedding B) Within one week of receiving the gift C) You've got a full year...

Lor, thursday 6-Sep-18 20
Hailey
Ladies, show me your dresses!
Hailey, On August 13, 2018 at 01:23

I need some inspo from past (or future) brides willing to share pics of their dresses!

Janaya, saturday 15-Sep-18 64
Lynnie
Are you wearing a veil?
Lynnie, On August 13, 2018 at 13:11

Are you going to wear a veil on your wedding day? Why or why not? (And show yours off if you've already picked it out!) Photo from Modern Squared Bridal in Lethbridge For more about veils and wedding...

Lor, monday 20-Aug-18 26
Amber
Is two hours too far?
Amber, On August 8, 2018 at 12:11

Hi guys, I'm back with another dilemma!! I've been really driving myself mad lately, torn between continuing to plan a traditional, fairly big wedding out of town, or changing to an alternative option...

Lor, tuesday 14-Aug-18 37
Emily
Night before the wedding
Emily, On July 29, 2018 at 09:53

What did you do for the night before you wedding/what are you planning on doing? I’m undecided on where I want to sleep, who I want to be with etc. Any input would be helpful.

Kay, friday 31-Aug-18 44
Alexandra
How long have you been together?
Alexandra, On August 2, 2018 at 18:49

So my fiancé and I have officially been together for three years today! I know in comparison to some people that’s really short, and to others it’s been a while so how long have you guys been with...

Maegan, thursday 4-Jul-19 104
Joey
Where is the first place you'll sleep as a married couple?
Joey, On October 30, 2017 at 07:51

Get your minds out of the gutter! On your first night as a married couple, will you be sleeping in a luxury resort? At home in your own bed? On a plane to your honeymoon? Crashing at the same hotel as...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 27
Jenna
Bridal Clutch?
Jenna, On July 31, 2018 at 09:52

Did you have a clutch on your wedding day? Was it useful? What did you keep in it?

Ashleigh, tuesday 14-Aug-18 24
Kyla
Paying for vendors in advance
Kyla, On July 23, 2018 at 18:30

Just wondering what the norm is in regards to paying for vendors. Can you pay a percentage before the wedding (deposits, etc) and then pay once services are complete? Even via post dated cheque? Even...

Gina, friday 10-Aug-18 23
Natasha
Plug or unplugged????
Natasha, On July 17, 2018 at 00:44

I’ve recently been reading about unplugged ceremonies on the site. I wanted to know what are your thoughts and preference and why?

Kaisha, monday 23-Jul-18 19
Gina
Decided to Elope!
Gina, On June 12, 2018 at 15:38

Strictly for venting post. Haha. For the past couple months, we have been planning our wedding. We’ve put deposits on Venue, Photographer, DJ and photo booth and already booked the officiant as well...

Brandon, sunday 4-Nov-18 63
Casey
Dad and Step-dad dance??
Casey, On July 18, 2018 at 23:28

Hey all! So- my step-dad was the person who helped my mom raise me into who I am today, however, my biological dad (who's family I am very close to) and I are finally trying to repair our estranged...

Erin, tuesday 24-Jul-18 10
Lor
Cake toppers
Lor, On July 16, 2018 at 09:39

We show off our dresses, our hair, makeup, decor... How about the cake toppers. Anyone with unique tops or are you keeping it basic? Originally we were keeping it basic (our cake is a naked cake with...

Erin, monday 23-Jul-18 18
Tasha
Has anyone done a joint bachelor/bachelorette party?
Tasha, On July 17, 2018 at 13:22

It's what my FH and I are wanting to do (haven't told the best man and maid of honour yet haha), and I was just wondering if any of you guys have done that, and how it went/what you did?

Vanessa, friday 27-Jul-18 7
Courtney
The Wedding Bells Rang!
Courtney, On July 11, 2018 at 13:02

My wedding day has come and gone (July 7th). It was a PERFECT day weather wise, and almost everything went off without a hitch. I haven't gotten my photos from my photographer yet, but did get some...

Lor, wednesday 18-Jul-18 24
Brittany
How Do You Think Your Groom/partner Will React?
Brittany, On July 12, 2018 at 17:13

With the Big Day coming up, I start to wonder just how my FH will react when he sees me for the first time. We are doing a first look, and I'm so excited when I picture him turning around to see me as...

Erin, tuesday 24-Jul-18 39
Peggy
Dance and drinks invitation wording?
Peggy, On June 25, 2018 at 10:46

So my fiancé has decided that he's started inviting people to the reception only (after dinner is done). I can't un-invite them, even though I think it's pretty uncouth to say "Hey, we can't afford to...

Candice, wednesday 25-Jul-18 27
Megan
Mc Help!
Megan, On June 28, 2018 at 10:38

Did you guys ask a friend to be the MC or hire one? Any tips would be appreciative

Rachael, tuesday 7-Aug-18 32
Bianca
Why Ontario?
Bianca, On July 6, 2018 at 14:47

Hey gals (and guys)! For those of you who’ve chosen to host your wedding in Ontario, what was your decision behind it? Is it where you live, grew up, or have some other significance? I’d love to hear...

Julia, friday 9-Aug-19 47
Emilie
Brides of 2018! Show us your ring!
Emilie, On January 11, 2017 at 10:05

Hi wonderful brides-to-be! This year is a new beginning! Your wedding date is getting closer and we're going to have so much fun and get a lot done this year! So let's start with the best part... Show...

Camila, sunday 19-Aug-18 192
Meghan
Hashtag help
Meghan, On July 7, 2018 at 13:10

Any ideas for a creative hashtag for Meghan Kennedy marrying Harry Paddon!

Lor, monday 16-Jul-18 5
Danielle
Friday weddings
Danielle, On July 9, 2018 at 17:34

Thoughts on Friday weddings?! I am torn

Lor, monday 16-Jul-18 21
Lynnie
Guestbook: Tropical or Nautical?
Lynnie, On July 16, 2018 at 11:27

Final decision time! Which unique guestbook idea do you prefer? Tropical or nautical? Tropical: Photo by Sara Richardson Photography Another Tropical Idea: Photo by Natalie Schutt Photography Or...

Geneviève, wednesday 8-Aug-18 22
Bell
Wedding programs and place cards
Bell, On July 15, 2018 at 19:00

Are they necessary?? We are having a late morning ceremony at 11 a.m. then a cocktail hour around 11:30, then brunch reception at 1230. We are having a fairly relaxed reception with limited speeches,...

Rachael, saturday 21-Jul-18 17
Joey
Your wedding day hair - side swept or super symmetrical?
Joey, On July 10, 2018 at 10:05

Do you like a perfectly balanced symmetrical look to wedding day hair? Or does your jaw drop for asymmetrical shapes? Which is your fav, and which will you personally be rocking on your wedding day?...

Lor, monday 16-Jul-18 21
Alexa
Something Blue, something borrowed.
Alexa, On June 18, 2018 at 11:35

I'd like some idea's of what people are doing for these?

Lor, monday 16-Jul-18 12
Leanne
First Look
Leanne, On July 13, 2018 at 14:49

My FH and I are doing a First Look prior to our ceremony so that we have more time to take photos. Are you doing a first look or are your going the traditional route and waiting until the ceremony to...

Kelsie, monday 24-Jun-19 40

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics