Skip to main content
Sarah
Sarah

Regina, Saskatchewan · From March 2018

Hello, I am 35 years of age and this is my second wedding. Covid-19 has changed our wedding celebration, a few times over. My husband and I got married in... View more

Hello, I am 35 years of age and this is my second wedding. Covid-19 has changed our wedding celebration, a few times over. My husband and I got married in our living room surrounded by our parents and had plans to have a destination wedding in March 2020. A week before we were set to leave for the Dominican Republic with 31 of our closest friends and family, a pandemic had changed 2 years of planning and halted everything! We are now making plans to celebrate our love with a 5 year vow renewal at home surrounded by our loved ones and 3 children.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

October 12, 2024

179days 0hrs : 43min

Lynnie commented:

1954 days ago

The style showdown is on! Come cast your vote for your favorite wedding styles in these discussions: https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/style-showdown--t26109

Sarah

I earned a badge!

2081 days ago

First Look

A wedding first look is a beautiful photo of the couple seeing each other for the first time. You gave our community a beautiful first look by sharing the first picture of the day!

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics