Skip to main content
Jessica
Jessica

Bayfield, Ontario · From November 2017

I am in my final semester to become a registered nurse, before that I was an aspiring theatre actress but the unstable lifestyle wasn't for me, though I... View more

I am in my final semester to become a registered nurse, before that I was an aspiring theatre actress but the unstable lifestyle wasn't for me, though I still love to find ways to express my creativity. (Hello DIY!) My Fiance is 5 years older than me and we have been together 7 years now (it will be 8 by the time we get married!). We met through my bestfriend and MOH in Port Elgin where we both now lived. I am originally from Markham and my Fiance is from Chelmsford (near sudbury). We love cooking together, going for hikes with our weiner dog Marvel (can you tell we like comics/superheroes?), and being silly with our friends. :)

Happily married 🎉

August 31, 2019

1671days 13hrs
Jessica

I earned a badge!

2204 days ago

Testing the Water

You're warming up to our community and getting to know the ropes. Today you've taken your first step and tested the water by making your first ever comment.

Jessica

I earned a badge!

2205 days ago

Shutterbug

Photographers take note! Your photos are an inspiration to us all. This badge is granted when you’ve posted 20 photos.

Jessica

I earned a badge!

2206 days ago

Head Table

You're obsessed with all things wedding and we love that! You’ve posted in 50 different discussions. Take your special seat at the head table!

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics