Skip to main content
Sonja
Sonja

Ajax, Ontario · From March 2017

This is not my first time around. I'm probably the oldest bride on this site (just turned 58). My fiancé and I will be getting married on September 24,... View more

This is not my first time around. I'm probably the oldest bride on this site (just turned 58). My fiancé and I will be getting married on September 24, 2017 at the Deer Creek Golf Club. It's a small wedding with only 31 in attendance. After 6 years of getting to know each other and each going through some real financial and health difficulties, we've decided that we are stronger together than we are as individuals.

Happily married 🎉

September 24, 2017

2378days 10hrs
Sonja

I earned a badge!

2459 days ago

Life of the Party

The party doesn't start till you walk in! Or should I say the conversation!? You've posted 50 comments within the past 24 hours!

Sonja

I earned a badge!

2459 days ago

Troubleshooter

When members have questions, you have answers. You've earned the Troubleshooter badge for chiming in with your great ideas and being an awesome resource for your friends around the community.

Sonja

I earned a badge!

2459 days ago

Head Table

You're obsessed with all things wedding and we love that! You’ve posted in 50 different discussions. Take your special seat at the head table!

Sonja

I earned a badge!

2459 days ago

Smooth Operator

You have answers for everyone! You've already posted 20 times within 24 hours. No need to ask for your help, you're a smooth operator!

Sonja

I earned a badge!

2460 days ago

Social Butterfly

You've shown your dedication by posting 10 times in the community already today! You're a super social sharer who is making waves, and we can't wait to hear even more from you.

Sonja

I earned a badge!

2460 days ago

Planning Overtime

You're never off the clock! Planning is like a full time job for you, which is how you've managed to make the first comment of the day.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics