Skip to main content
Synthyche
Synthyche

Winnipeg, Manitoba · From November 2016

wedding style is modern, colors is plum and gray. I'm a nurse. I've know my man 8 years been together 8 months now and can't wait to spend the rest of my... View more

wedding style is modern, colors is plum and gray. I'm a nurse. I've know my man 8 years been together 8 months now and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

Happily married 🎉

October 14, 2017

2379days 21hrs
Synthyche

I earned a badge!

2700 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Simone commented:

2700 days ago

Hi Synthyche, congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the community!:)

Synthyche

I earned a badge!

2703 days ago

Extrovert

You've made a huge step in the Community, you've decided to contact someone from the forum for the first time. You've won this medal for being so extroverted.

Synthyche commented:

2703 days ago

I did find my dress. Im so in love with it. I'm constantly thinking about it ?

Emilie commented:

2704 days ago

Hi Synthyche, welcome to the community!! I'm so happy to read about your wedding plans! Congrats on being ahead! What have you booked so far? I can't wait to hear more about what you've been planning! Have you already found your dress? :)

Synthyche commented:

2705 days ago

so far so good, feeling ahead of the game

Synthyche

I earned a badge!

2707 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics