Skip to main content
Brittany
Brittany

Guelph, Ontario · From October 2016

I am 22 years old. I am currently in school and I will graduate in April 2017. I've been planning my wedding since I was 12 and I cannot wait to spend the... View more

I am 22 years old. I am currently in school and I will graduate in April 2017. I've been planning my wedding since I was 12 and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with my fiancee. We have a young puppy named Tallulah and a 1 year old crested gecko named Pekoe - he is orange and we love tea.

Happily married 🎉

October 14, 2017

2357days 11hrs

Emilie commented:

2689 days ago

Hi dear! How's your wedding planning coming along? Have you already found your wedding dress? I thought I would share this discussion with you so we can all share our dress ideas together: https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/my-wedding-dress-in-3-pictures--t1226 Are you in? :) Let me know if I can help with anything xx

Brittany

I earned a badge!

2704 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Emilie commented:

2705 days ago

Hey Brittany! Welcome to the community!! I'm so glad to see your wedding planning is going so well! It's so cute the way your FH proposed! I can only imagine how much of a beautiful surprise it must have been! Did you suspect anything at all or was it a complete surprise? :)

Chelsea commented:

2708 days ago

Good morning Brittany! So I checked on the computer and if you just go to your profile and go to photos you can upload photos! I am not sure about on your phone though besides doing it in discussions... If you can do it on a computer I am sure there is a way on your phone but I am not sure how! Maybe someone else will be able to help you! :)

Brittany

I earned a badge!

2708 days ago

Hot Off the Press

Extra! Extra! That discussion came hot off the press. You got the scoop and posted the very first discussion of the day.

Brittany

I earned a badge!

2708 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Chelsea commented:

2708 days ago

Hi Brittany! Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the community! I look forward to hearing your wedding plans and maybe see some photos of different idea's you have !! :)

Brittany

I earned a badge!

2708 days ago

Extrovert

You've made a huge step in the Community, you've decided to contact someone from the forum for the first time. You've won this medal for being so extroverted.

Melissa commented:

2709 days ago

Hi Brittany! Congratulations! I am so happy you reached out about the budget planning aspect of weddings. I am in a similar situation, so please feel free to message me. I love brainstorming!

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics