Skip to main content
Melinda
Melinda

Almonte, Ontario · From October 2016

I was never one of those girls that planned their wedding from a young age but now that I'm doing it, I'm enjoying the process! My fiance and I have been... View more

I was never one of those girls that planned their wedding from a young age but now that I'm doing it, I'm enjoying the process! My fiance and I have been together almost four years. We love the outdoors, camping, skiing, cooking and eating lots of food. We have 2 cats and a dog that we adore.

Happily married 🎉

September 17, 2017

2410days 2hrs

Emilie commented:

2716 days ago

Hey Melinda! I just read your comments in the community! I'm so happy you're joining us for your preparations! Welcome to our little group!! How are your preparations going so far? What have you been up to? I can't wait to read more about your wedding plans! I'm always here if you need me, just let me know! What step are you at in your preparations?

Melinda

I earned a badge!

2716 days ago

Socialite

You have lots to say, and our members are listening. You've taken part in 10 different discussions and gotten our community buzzing.

Simone commented:

2717 days ago

Hi Melinda, congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the community!:)

Melinda

I earned a badge!

2717 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Melinda

I earned a badge!

2717 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics