Skip to main content
Amy-Lynn
Amy-Lynn

Whitby, Ontario · From October 2016

My fh and i have been togethernfor 10 months, we got engaged after being together for 8 months. At the day of our marriage we will have been together for... View more

My fh and i have been togethernfor 10 months, we got engaged after being together for 8 months. At the day of our marriage we will have been together for 2.5 years. We were out on a sunday drive talking about the future going along some backroads, when he out of no where asked me to marry him. I was caught of the blue and love that we were doing something we both enjoy and it was intimate setting.

Happily married 🎉

May 13, 2022

712days 14hrs

Emilie commented:

2709 days ago

Hi dear, I just wanted to check up on you since your last discussion :) How's everything going? Looking forward to hear from you!

Natasha commented:

2711 days ago

Hi, Amy-Lynn, Congrats on your engagement !! Our wedding styles seem to be along the same lines.. feel free to bounce any ideas off of me!! I am always excited to hear new ideas for a country wedding like mine :)

Amy-Lynn

I earned a badge!

2713 days ago

Socialite

You have lots to say, and our members are listening. You've taken part in 10 different discussions and gotten our community buzzing.

Simone commented:

2719 days ago

Hi Amy-Lynn, congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the community!:)

Emilie commented:

2725 days ago

Hi dear! Hope all is well! How was your weekend? How's everything going with your save the dates? I can't wait to see how they'll look like! What are the styles you've been looking at? Did you do any wedding planning this weekend? :)

Amy-Lynn

I earned a badge!

2726 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Amy-Lynn

I earned a badge!

2726 days ago

Testing the Water

You're warming up to our community and getting to know the ropes. Today you've taken your first step and tested the water by making your first ever comment.

Chelsea commented:

2727 days ago

Hi Amy! You had mentioned a rustic wedding. Just thought you might like to check out these discussions to get some different ideas! 10 ideas for a barn wedding decor 5 chic rustic head table ideas 5 rustic flower arrangements 10 ideas for rustic wedding style

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics